- Ex-Las Vegas firefighter guilty of conspiring to kill wife
- Police searching for group of men in Summerlin home invasion
- Take 5: What to watch for in UNLV’s 2015 opener at Northern Illinois
- Incubus frontman Brandon Boyd talks two-nighters, chaos and turning 40
- Las Vegas advertising pioneer Letizia launches new venture
- UNR basketball lands commitment from Desert Pines standout
- Coroner: Woman found dead after west valley fire was homicide victim
- Ominous Christmas card left for Carson judge: ‘You will die’
Demetrious Johnson looks to keep his streak going as one of the best UFC fighters
He's got a clear goal in mind: Break Anderson Silva's record of 10 consecutive title ...
Picasso exhibit sheds light on the 20th-century master’s techniques
The artist was a man of many talents, from painting to writing ... to printing.
On the funny beat: Kevin Hart looms large at Cosmopolitan; Rocks Lounge reaches for laughs; Bonkerz goes long at the Sayers Club
The Kats Report Bureau at this writing is Fuel coffee bar at the Hard Rock Hotel, where the home entertainment center is playing video and audio of Bob Marley & The Wailers in concert, “I Shot the Sheriff” the selected number.
The Nightlife Issue: Who is serving your drinks, mixing your cocktails and creating your Vegas experience? Plus so much more!