Sound clip: Mac King, Frankie Moreno
Harrah’s headliner Mac King talks of his recent appearance at the Palladium in London and why he prefers up-close magic to more wide-scale spectacles. Also, Frankie Moreno recounts his path to a gig at the Stratosphere’s Crazy Armadillo to that hotel’s showroom and a contract with Sony Records’ Masterworks label.
Posted Oct. 14, 2011
- Sam Nazarian’s company will no longer manage SLS
- Almost 900,000 square feet of Summerlin office space placed on the market
- Q+A: Lyft’s launch in Las Vegas is company’s biggest week yet
- ‘Killer-instinct mode’: Rebels going mad in first official practice of 2015-16 season
- Conservative think tank attacks NV Energy plan to build new power plant