Sound clip: Mac King, Frankie Moreno
Harrah’s headliner Mac King talks of his recent appearance at the Palladium in London and why he prefers up-close magic to more wide-scale spectacles. Also, Frankie Moreno recounts his path to a gig at the Stratosphere’s Crazy Armadillo to that hotel’s showroom and a contract with Sony Records’ Masterworks label.
Posted Oct. 14, 2011
- Investment group yanks $167.3 million bid to buy Raiders coliseum site after Oakland gives cold shoulder
- MGM’s Murren trades barbs with Trump campaign manager over jobs, taxes
- Starbucks shooting victim was naturalized citizen, ex-military man
- Grandparents of S.C. school shooter found father dead
- Chance for thunderstorms later today