Sound clip: Mac King, Frankie Moreno
Harrah’s headliner Mac King talks of his recent appearance at the Palladium in London and why he prefers up-close magic to more wide-scale spectacles. Also, Frankie Moreno recounts his path to a gig at the Stratosphere’s Crazy Armadillo to that hotel’s showroom and a contract with Sony Records’ Masterworks label.
Posted Oct. 14, 2011
- Steve Wynn plans ‘fantasy island’ in Crystal Lagoons beachfront paradise
- Tivoli Village expansion set to open in October
- County commission pushes back on criticism of proposed Strip-airport expressway
- Man arrested in shooting at Pahrump wedding reception
- 2 arrested in slaying of Lee’s Liquor employee; third man sought