Sound clip: Mac King, Frankie Moreno
Harrah’s headliner Mac King talks of his recent appearance at the Palladium in London and why he prefers up-close magic to more wide-scale spectacles. Also, Frankie Moreno recounts his path to a gig at the Stratosphere’s Crazy Armadillo to that hotel’s showroom and a contract with Sony Records’ Masterworks label.
Posted Oct. 14, 2011
- Chumlee of ‘Pawn Stars’ taking plea deal to avoid jail
- In Adelson’s newsroom, staff sees looser purse strings and tighter leash
- Man detained after wrong-way walk at McCarran security line
- Electric Daisy Carnival announces monster lineup — 250 acts — for 20th anniversary
- Confirmed! Jennifer Lopez to host ‘Carnival Del Sol’ rooftop bash MDW at Drai’s