Sound clip: Mac King, Frankie Moreno
Harrah’s headliner Mac King talks of his recent appearance at the Palladium in London and why he prefers up-close magic to more wide-scale spectacles. Also, Frankie Moreno recounts his path to a gig at the Stratosphere’s Crazy Armadillo to that hotel’s showroom and a contract with Sony Records’ Masterworks label.
Posted Oct. 14, 2011
- Los Angeles area fire brings smoke to hot Las Vegas Valley
- Las Vegas golf has reached a pivotal point
- Nevada’s Sanders delegation frustrated Wasserman Schultz delaying resignation
- Four killed when Dallas Cowboys bus involved in crash en route to Las Vegas
- Las Vegas McDonald’s franchisee: ‘All worthwhile things in life take sacrifice and time’