Sound clip: Is closer really progress for UNLV football?
It's another week and there's another UNLV football loss to break down and dig in to for the Las Vegas Sun sports staff. While discussing the Rebels' 35-27 loss to Washington State, sports writer Case Keefer nearly jumps out of his seat during a heated conversation with Ray Brewer and Taylor Bern. Eventually the trio all calm down with NFL betting and UFC's big return in Toronto.
Posted Sept. 18, 2012
- U.S. judge says Caesars must face bondholder suits worth $11 billion
- Trump meets with Hispanic backers in visit to Las Vegas
- E. Parry Thomas, business icon who helped shape Las Vegas, dies at 95
- Lockheed gets contract worth up to $5 billion to manage Nevada National Security Site
- Highway Patrol trooper’s badge might have saved him in shootout