Sound clip: Neon Eden
The Las Vegas Sun's Tovin Lapan talks to Peter Ashman, immigration attorney and spokesman for the Nevada Chapter of the American Immigration Lawyers Association, about the Senate's immigration reform proposal.
Posted May 1, 2013
- Why Haggen grocery chain thinks it will be a hit with shoppers in Southern Nevada
- NV Energy hasn’t paid IRS since 2000; kept millions intended for taxes
- How burgeoning Asian community is transforming Las Vegas
- UNLV coaches try to rally support at community-outreach event
- Taxis on Las Vegas Strip go idle in protest of Uber