Sound clip: Neon Eden
The Las Vegas Sun's Tovin Lapan talks to Peter Ashman, immigration attorney and spokesman for the Nevada Chapter of the American Immigration Lawyers Association, about the Senate's immigration reform proposal.
Posted May 1, 2013
- Sale prices for new homes edge up in Las Vegas, nearing boom-era record
- MGM vows changes after T-Mobile ticketing issue caused delays, long lines
- Sanders urges fans to rally behind Clinton; Nevada delegates waver
- Mojave Desert at stake in far-reaching federal energy plan
- Odds indicate UNLV football will contend for bowl berth