Thursday, Oct. 2, 2008 | 5:06 p.m.
* Lindsay Lohan didn’t remain in total hiding on her visit to the Palms with girlfriend Samantha Ronson -- but she did avoid the hungry paparazzi. They managed to sneak in and out of the N9NE steakhouse restaurant and the Rain nightclub without getting caught on camera, although DJ Samantha did pose for an official shot with DJ Paul Oakenfold. Lindsay stuck to Fiji water the entire trip while Samantha enjoyed her Ketel One vodka with Red Bull.
* Khloe Kardashian and mom Kris Jenner enjoyed Le Tourment Vert absinthe cocktails with Palms owners, brothers George and Gavin Maloof. All of them went on up to the Fantasy Tower rooftop Moon nightclub, where they joined the Sunset Tan staffers and Minnesota Timberwolves basketball player Corey Brewer, all for rapper Young Jeezy's birthday celebrations.
* While galpal Jenna Jameson is getting bedrest at home expecting twins, proud papa-to-be Tito Ortiz has been out and about on the Strip easing his nervousness. He hit the Vanity party at the Cathouse in the Luxor, where Jenna threw him his birthday party earlier this year. He also turned up at the new ROK club inside the New York New York resort.
* Incredible Hulk star Lou Ferrigno, in town for the Mr. Olympia contests, took time out to star at the grand opening ceremonies of the new Art of Music store in Mandalay Place.
* Trendsetter Nicky Hilton is soon heading to the Strip to celebrate her 25th birthday.
* The boutique Blush nightclub Sleep Swim event was a day of partying at the Wynn Las Vegas pool with DJ Mighty Mi, followed by another party in the club that brought out Flamingo headliner comedian George Wallace, who had a front row seat on the dance floor.
Find Robin Leach's full blog, Luxe Life, daily on LasVegasWeekly.com.