Candidate selector: 2008 Caucus Republican Candidates
Welcome to our candidate selector for 2008 Caucus Republican Candidates. It's a fun and educational tool that can help you decide which candidate(s) you agree with the most.
Here's how it works. Below, we've listed a set of issues and the candidates' positions on these issues. Check the box next to a candidate's response if you agree with it. After you're done, we'll tell you which candidate(s) you agreed with the most.
Please note that this is meant to be fun and educational - but shouldn't necessarily be used as the de facto way of making such an important decision. We encourage you to learn as much as you can about each candidate.
To view/update your newsletter subscriptions and interests, please visit our Preference Center.
- Food 4 Less pulling out of the Las Vegas market
- MGM Resorts reports loss of $20.3 million in 3rd quarter
- Greenspun Media Group announces promotions in key leadership roles
- Startups need investors: Here’s a way they find them in Las Vegas
- Paul Stanley of KISS: ‘Winning and living on your own terms defines rock and roll’
- Temperature in Las Vegas is about to drop sharply
- Vegas pick ’em: NFL week 9 winners against the spread
- Court: Strippers were club employees, could be owed millions
- Why Adam Laxalt is hanging on in his fight with Ross Miller for Nevada attorney general
- Developers say work to begin on Strip arena at site of old water park
Bagatelle Beach Club renamed Havana Room and Beach Club; closes to public in favor of private events
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.