Candidate selector: 2008 Caucus Republican Candidates
Welcome to our candidate selector for 2008 Caucus Republican Candidates. It's a fun and educational tool that can help you decide which candidate(s) you agree with the most.
Here's how it works. Below, we've listed a set of issues and the candidates' positions on these issues. Check the box next to a candidate's response if you agree with it. After you're done, we'll tell you which candidate(s) you agreed with the most.
Please note that this is meant to be fun and educational - but shouldn't necessarily be used as the de facto way of making such an important decision. We encourage you to learn as much as you can about each candidate.
To view/update your newsletter subscriptions and interests, please visit our Preference Center.
- 3 men face federal charges in $700,000 jewelry store robbery
- Bishop Gorman mauls Arbor View to win sixth straight regional championship
- Stanford takes UNLV to school in Brooklyn beatdown
- Imagine Dragons gives something back; Oscar Goodman sticks his neck out
- In ‘Pippin,’ Lucie Arnaz has finally run off with the circus
- Kings of the Sunrise: Liberty wins fifth straight regional crown, advances to face Gorman
- Judge denies sports betting in New Jersey
- Friday Night Roundup: Gorman, Liberty continue their regional title game streaks
- San Francisco window washer falls onto moving car
- Week 12 NFL picks, game of week for Sun’s handicapping contest
Bagatelle Beach Club renamed Havana Room and Beach Club; closes to public in favor of private events
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.