Candidate selector: 2008 Caucus Republican Candidates
Welcome to our candidate selector for 2008 Caucus Republican Candidates. It's a fun and educational tool that can help you decide which candidate(s) you agree with the most.
Here's how it works. Below, we've listed a set of issues and the candidates' positions on these issues. Check the box next to a candidate's response if you agree with it. After you're done, we'll tell you which candidate(s) you agreed with the most.
Please note that this is meant to be fun and educational - but shouldn't necessarily be used as the de facto way of making such an important decision. We encourage you to learn as much as you can about each candidate.
To view/update your newsletter subscriptions and interests, please visit our Preference Center.
- The last lounge singer in Las Vegas?
- With a swipe of the smartphone, loyalty punch cards becoming obsolete
- $66 million expansion planned for Mandalay Bay convention center
- Rancher wonders aloud if blacks better off as slaves
- New Jersey finds ‘poker tourism’ increasing for online games
- What happened to Harry Reid’s hand-picked candidate for governor?
- With a new $100K weight room, Cimarron-Memorial eyes return to greatness
- Britney Spears returns to Planet Hollywood residency; is summer wedding in store?
- Our first taste of Downtown’s new O Face Doughnuts
- ‘X Burlesque’ takes it off for the 12th year in Las Vegas
Bagatelle Beach Club renamed Havana Room and Beach Club; closes to public in favor of private events
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.