- Casino Guide >
- Arizona Charlie's
Arizona Charlie's Boulder Hotel and Casino
Just 10 minutes from downtown Las Vegas, Arizona Charlie’s Boulder Casino, Hotel & RV Park offers reasonably priced rooms and dining options for locals and tourists alike.
Southwestern architecture greets guests as they enter the hotel-casino’s property. The hotel features 300 affordable rooms and outside, a landscaped, 200-space RV park offers several amenities including a private clubhouse and a dog run.
The casino features more than 1,100 slots and video poker machines, as well as table games, a 45-seat sports book and a 24-hour bingo parlor.
Guests can grab a drink at one of the two bars--Elbow Creek or Jake’s--or enjoy live (and free) music each afternoon and evening at the Palace Grand Lounge.
|Sports Book||Seats 45. 22 televisions.|
|Health club||There is a fitness area at the RV park.|
|Casino Wireless Internet|
|Pets Allowed||Allowed at the RV park. It's limited to two pets.|
|Players Club||Those with ace | PLAY players cards get discounts at the restaurants under the "The More You Play, The More You Get" campaign. Table game play gets cash back. See the websitefor details.|
Nightclub & Bars
- Palace Grand Lounge
- Palace Grand Lounge is the perfect place to relax after a hard day’s work, or your late night rendezvous with contagious beats from one the popular performance from a local band.
- Sourdough Cafe at Arizona Charlie's Boulder
- Come with an appetite because the oversized portions of homestyle comfort food at Sourdough Cafe inside Arizona Charlies are sure to fill you up. The restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner items, including Charlie’s Signature Steak & Eggs or Ham & Eggs. MORE >
- Pizzeria opens at Downtown Summerlin; 24-hour café debuts at Westgate
- Killer of 2 NYC officers had long criminal history, told passers-by to watch
- Police: Officer shoots man armed with butcher knives
- Man who died in Saturday wreck identified
- Driver, motocyclist killed in central valley accident identified