- Casino Guide >
- Casino MonteLago
|Sports Book||15 high-definition LCD screen TVs.|
|Shopping Center||MonteLago Village shops.|
|Casino Wireless Internet|
|Players Club||Club MonteLago|
- Harry's offers breakfast, lunch and dinner in an upscale casual setting. The menu features classic American and Italian dishes, the salads and desserts. Guests can dine indoors or on the patio and enjoy Harry's fire pit and MonteLago Village scenery. Breakfast is served daily from 6:30 a.m. to 11 a.m., and to noon on Saturdays and Sundays. MORE >
* The Guest Gauge is not a scientific measurement and should only be read as an estimate of weekend crowds in Las Vegas. An indication of "very slow" corresponds with the lowest typical occupancy rate for rooms in Las Vegas.
- Why was water spewing from the top of the Stratosphere?
- Could high-end office complex rise downtown across from Las Vegas City Hall?
- Wynn Resorts offers to pay $15 million to cut ties with NV Energy
- From well-paid accountant to teacher in at-risk school: Meet Las Vegas’ Mr. Smith
- Tesla’s response to angst over lithium deal pleases Nevada lawmakers