- Casino Guide >
- Eldorado Casino
The Eldorado is one of the oldest casinos in the Las Vegas Valley, opening in downtown Henderson in 1962.
The casino features table games, slot machines, a sports book, a keno lounge and a bingo parlor. Table games include 3 Card Poker, $2 minimum; blackjack with Royal Math 21, $2 minimum, and 10-cent roulette. There are 439 reel, keno and video poker machines, including several coin games. .
Dining options at Eldorado include Mariana's Mexican restaurant and The Cafe, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner — including a $2.99 spaghetti dinner.
|Sports Book||Seats 20. 12 televisions.|
|Casino Wireless Internet|
|Players Club||Prime Rewards|
Nightclub & Bars
- Tequila Falls Bar
- Tequila Falls Bar, located inside of the Eldorado Casino, is a video poker bar which offers .25 cent progressive jackpots including Suited Royal Flush progressive and eight televisions. This bar is known for its wonderful flavored margaritas and also carries a variety of draft beers.
140 S. Water Street
* The Guest Gauge is not a scientific measurement and should only be read as an estimate of weekend crowds in Las Vegas. An indication of "very slow" corresponds with the lowest typical occupancy rate for rooms in Las Vegas.
- UNLV sophomore forward Okonoboh leaving basketball team
- Students at a Trump rally become part of a venomous political lesson
- Passengers who fled plane fire in Las Vegas file lawsuit
- Woman faces drug, gun, battery charges after standoff with Henderson police
- Local shops hoping Small Business Saturday generates big interest