- Casino Guide >
- Luxor Hotel & Casino
Luxor Hotel & Casino
One of the most iconic resorts on The Strip, the Luxor pyramid invites curiosity while the resort’s interior rewards visitors with equal parts excitement, mystery and intrigue.
This 4,405-room resort features a wide variety of entertainment including world-famous dance crew Jabbawockeez (spring 2013), the Cirque du Soleil production CRISS ANGEL Believe, the provocative adult revue, FANTASY, the hilarious comedy of Carrot Top, Menopause The Musical and the exclusive LAX Nightclub.
The property also offers a spa and salon, wedding chapel and inviting pool complex and is connected to Mandalay Bay through The Shoppes at Mandalay Place — a collection of unique boutiques and restaurants.
With a 120,000-square-foot gaming area, delectable restaurants and top-notch nightlife and entertainment, Luxor provides an unparalleled travel destination.
|Sports Book||Seats 110. 128 Televisions.|
|Poker Room||Texas Hold 'Em and No Limit Hold 'Em.|
|Health club||Inside Nurture|
|Shopping Center||More than 40 boutiques|
|Casino Wireless Internet||Free Wi-Fi|
|Players Club||M life is MGM Resorts International’s rewards program that gives you the power to earn benefits for virtually every dollar you spend. That means you’ll be rewarded for enjoying hotel, dining, entertainment and spa experiences, along with your slot and table play at any one of 15 MGM Resorts’ destinations. Your play and spend are recognized as a single account, making it easy to stay, play and win wherever you like, whenever you like. Earn points, Express Comps, Tier Credits, and more! Advance your tier and earn even more credits.|
Nightclub & Bars
- This 157-seat bar was designed by Japanese firm Super Potato, known for its highly polished work in Japan, London and Las Vegas. When conceiving Aurora, Super Potato chose an atmosphere with sparkling lights to resemble Aurora Borealis, also known as the Northern Lights. The lounge offers European bottle service, wine service and martinis poured tableside.
- Luxor takes off with Flight, a new bar adjacent to LAX Nightclub. Designed by Thomas Schoos, Flight offers a 40-seat lounge as well as a full bar serving the latest in cocktails, beer, wine and non-alcoholic selections.
- High Bar
- Located by the High Limit Area, guests can enjoy their favorite drinks within an intimate setting.
- LAX Nightclub
- Vast, packed and an intense sensory overload, LAX guarantees the quintessential Vegas nightclub experience (even though it’s named after the Los Angeles airport). Full of swank design details and an uber chic crowd, this Strip nightclub is everything we’ve come to expect from Pure Management properties. Located inside the Luxor, LAX has a sister property in Hollywood, and both places are favorites of the stars. Celebrities often host the party, and the guest list is a veritable who’s who of tabloid darlings: Paris and Nicky Hilton, Wilmer Valderrama, Brody Jenner, Dave Navarro, Kristin Cavallari, Heidi Montag, Spencer Pratt, Britney Spears…the list goes on. Celebrities in their own right, DJ AM and DJ Vice keep the revelers entertained, as do regular contests like the recent Miss LAX bikini pageant.
- Thursday, June 2
- Located in the center of the Luxor pyramid, Liquidity is a sleek bar whose lines and tones echo the cool, soothing blue and smooth shape of flowing water. A projection system creates an ever-changing tapestry of water patterns. Relax in one of the three lounges and unwind to the international music played by DJ John (Wednesday, Friday and Saturday from 8:30pm - 3:00am). Signature cocktails include The Vixen, Love Potion and Liquid Lust. Bottle service is available and can be reserved online.
- Play Bar
- At Playbar guests can watch their favorite games while enjoying Luxor signature sips. Playbar also offers bar top gaming and is conveniently located by the Race and Sports Book where you you can wager on all sports.
- Public House Las Vegas
The popular East Coast hangout, Public House, opened its first West Coast location right here at Luxor Hotel & Casino in September 2012. The new 7,000-square-foot restaurant and bar offers American fare and an extensive beer selection. Their mantra, "Casual cocktails, comfortable food, spectacular sports" paired with an ultra-cool vibe and tasty bar food, makes Public House the place to be in Vegas for sporting events, lunch, dinner and late-night dining.
Located on the casino floor just steps away from the main entrance and check-in desk, Public House accommodates up to 200 guests for seated dining, along with standing room and bar stools for 50 in the bar. Chic patriotic décor adorns the interior with red, white and blue accents throughout. Brick walls frame the venue, lending the space a classic, East Coast atmosphere.
The menu features an array of unique items such as the Cheesesteak Spring Rolls, Grilled Steak Salad and the Asian Chop Salad. Sandwiches include the Turkey and Brie, Slow Roasted Pulled Pork and Grilled Pesto Chicken. Hearty entrées include Tavern-Style Meatloaf, Atlantic Salmon, French Quarter Jambalaya and Pan Seared Halibut.The bar and nightlife are as much of a part of the experience as the food is at Public House. The extensive beer menu offers dozens of tap and bottled selections from around the globe including Magners Irish Cider, Lagunitas IPA and Hoegaarden. For wine enthusiasts, the restaurant offers selections like Louis Martini Cabernet Sauvignon, Sanford 'Flor De Campo' Chardonnay, Tamari Malbec and Infamous Goose Sauvignon Blanc. Public House features an array of handcrafted cocktails including the Sin City Sunrise, made with Stoli Razberi, orange juice, grenadine and Red Bull; and the Blood Orange Cosmopolitan made with Finlandia Vodka, Solerno Blood Orange Liqueur plus cranberry and orange juices.
The social scene provides a new hang-out for those sports fans looking for a spot to watch their favorite teams and guests looking for a place to enjoy great food and refreshing cocktails. A wall of flat-panel TVs is situated at the center bar to provide optimal views of several games, or will be displayed as one big screen for a major sporting event. Other TVs are conveniently placed throughout the bar and restaurant for guest enjoyment.
- Every Wednesday
- Wine Down Wednesdays
- Tender Steak and Seafood
- Award-winning chef KC Fazel prepares the mouth-watering steak and seafood creations in the rich, cherry wood decor of Tender Steak and Seafood at Luxor. It features six different types of beef and fresh seafood flown in daily from Hawaii, California, New York and Alaska. Tender was listed among best 20 steakhouses of Las Vegas in 2012 by Las Vegas Weekly restaurant reviewer Brock Radke. He calls it "The Strip's sleeper steakhouse." MORE >
|Backstage Deli|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Little Caesars Pizza at the Luxor|| ||MORE INFO »|
|McDonald's at Luxor|| ||MORE INFO »|
|MORE Buffet|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Nathan's Famous Hot Dogs at Luxor|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Public House Las Vegas|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Pyramid Breakfast Cafe|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Quizno's at Luxor|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Rice & Company|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Starbucks at Luxor|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Swenson's Ice Cream at Luxor|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Tacos and Tequila|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Tender Steak and Seafood|| ||MORE INFO »|
3900 S. Las Vegas Boulevard