- Casino Guide >
- M Resort
At M Resort, locals reign supreme. Anthony Marnell III opened this casino with value in mind. With affordable drinks and meals and lots of incentives to play, it's no wonder why M has been a hit since it opened its doors in March 2009.
The property is decorated with dark wood, rich colors and amber-like light fixtures. Gaming offerings include more than 1,800 slot machines and 60 table games, as well as a poker room and race and sports book.
The resort houses 390 guest rooms, including 39 luxury suites. Designed with a modern and contemporary feel, M’s rooms feature dark wood, chrome fixtures and white linens, and are accented by blue or burgundy throws and pillows. Rooms boast floor-to-ceiling windows with views of the mountains or the Strip.
M dining options include Studio B, a show kitchen buffet; "twisted farm food" at Hash House a Go Go; Baby Cakes bakery; Anthony’s Burgers & Brews, serving gourmet burgers and fries; Vig Deli; Anthony’s Prime Steak & Seafood; Marinelli’s Authentic Italian Dishes; and the Hostile Grape Wine Cellar, where guests can taste more than 160 types of wine. Plus, 32° Draft has one of the largest beer selections in the valley, with 96 different beers on tap.
The four-star awarded, 23,000-square-foot Spa Mio offers a variety of treatments and services with saunas, Jacuzzis, 16 massage and facial rooms and a full-service salon and barbershop complete with built-in ESPN in the mirrors. Locals also receive 25 percent off all regular price services.
DayDream Pool Club heads up M's adult pool party scene offering the only locals pool party in the Valley.
|Sports Book||75 televisions. seats 90.|
|Poker Room||14-table poker room|
|Health club||Inside Spa Mio|
|Casino Wireless Internet|
|Players Club||iMagine Rewards|
Nightclub & Bars
- 32 Degree Draft Bar
- Right next to the race and sports book you can find 96 different beers on tap, 32 classic lagers to unique ales and stouts. Menu items include breakfast, burgers, hot dogs, sandwiches, wraps, pizza, soups and chili, wings, fish and chips.
- Hostile Grape
- Choose from 160 wines by the glass in this contemporary cellar. The collection includes fine American, Italian and French wines as well as selections from Spain, South Africa, Germany and more.
- M Bar
- Allow a mixologist to create a custom cocktail or suggest a wine by the glass in the stylish-chic signature lounge that features contemporary music, videos and live entertainment.
- Ravello Lounge
- This high-energy cabaret features live musical performances and DJ entertainment seven days a week.
- Villaggio Bar
- Visit this bar on the outside piazza for hand-crafted cocktails, frozen drinks, beers, Italian ice, and unmatched views of the Las Vegas Strip. Opened everyday from April-October.
- Menu selections include risottos, handmade pastas, seafood specialties, steaks, chops, veal dishes as well as selections from the Marnell family recipe book. Enjoy a selection of wines from the Marnell private label. MORE >
|Anthony's Burgers & Brews|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Anthony’s Prime Steakhouse and Seafood|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Baby Cakes|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Hash House A Go Go at the M Resort|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Marinelli's|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Studio B Show Kitchen and Buffet|| ||MORE INFO »|
|The Vig Deli|| ||MORE INFO »|