|D Las Vegas||Downtown||
The D Las Vegas is the new revved-up name for a longtime downtown Las Vegas hotel, Fitzgeralds, which had been in operation since 1987.
Owner Derek Stevens rebranded and refurbished the hotel in fall 2012 to give it a motor city theme, using the nickname of his beloved city, Detroit, for the name of the new hotel. He also brought ......more.
|Days Inn & Wild Wild West Gambling Hall||Spring Valley||
The Stations Casino property has a truck stop, a Days Inn hotel with 260 rooms and suites; a 24-hour Denny’s restaurant; a pool area and a casino offering table games, a sports book and more than 200 slot and video poker machines....more.
- New president at Venetian, Palazzo starts this month
- Coroner IDs North Las Vegas boy, 8, crushed by automatic gate
- Strip Scribbles: ‘Fantasy’ star Mariah invited to Oregon teenager’s prom
- Fetuses found in hospital linens at Henderson laundry facility
- Police: Suspected gunman in triple slaying shot himself