- Casino Guide >
|Sports Book||More than 230 individual televisions and 12 big screens.|
|Poker Room||Eight-table Poker Room. Live games spreading Limit and No Limit varieties of Texas Hold’em, as well as a 3/6 Mix game at 7 p.m. Sundays. Five TVs, $1 per hour in Reward Credits and high hand cash bonuses. Daily No Limit Texas Hold’em poker tournaments are offered at noon, 3 p.m. and 8 p.m. for a $40 buy-in; on Saturdays and Sundays an additional tournament is offered for a $25 buy-in.|
|Shopping Center||Promenade features various shops, including the West’s largest collection of automobile books and collectibles.|
|Casino Wireless Internet|
|Pets Allowed||Dogs up to 50 pounds, $35 per day; dogs must be kept in crates when guest not in the room.|
Nightclub & Bars
- Fat Tuesday at The Quad
- Enjoy a frosty frozen daiquiri at the Las Vegas bar from the first name in frozen cocktails – Fat Tuesday at The Quad Resort Casino. Enjoy signature drinks like the 190 Octane, Strawberry Daiquiri, Mudslide, Amaretto and Pineapple and more. Order yours in any size from refreshing to ridiculous.
- Karaoke Club
- Back by popular demand, the Imperial Palace Karaoke Club is now conveniently located on the third floor next to the Sports Bar and near the IP's top 10-rated Burger Palace. DJ Host Rusty Varney along with Divas and American Idol wannabes rock out to songs from Alabama to ZZ Top. Free to the public. *Memorialize your performance on a DVD.
- Nomiya Lounge
- The Nomiya Lounge offers a relaxed atmosphere, elegant surroundings and is the perfect place to grab a cocktail before dinner.
- Rockhouse Bar & Nightclub
- (Note: This location has closed and the Rockhouse has reopened in its new venue in the Venetian.) If you like your clubs a little more Guns ‘n’ Roses than Rihanna, you’re looking for Rockhouse Bar and Nightclub. When the sun goes down, this joint converts from a sports bar to an alluring nightclub. While it doesn’t command the real estate of some of its neighbors, Rockhouse is well worth the trip and the place is almost always packed. With drink prices that won’t break your wallet and a minimal cover charge, this bar lets you play without leaving half your paycheck behind. Test your physical strength on the mechanical bull, and enjoy the view of sexy dancers grinding in an oversized birdcage. If you’re not into the see and be seen crowd and just want to have a good time, Rockhouse will give you all that and more. The daiquiri and main bar open daily at 10 a.m. and the adjacent nightclub is open from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. nightly.
- Embers, which was formerly in the Quad, has moved to offers a classic culinary excellence served and an intimate atmosphere. The timeless menu features succulent steaks and chops, surf and turf, tableside salad and dessert preparation and an extensive wine list. MORE >
|Betty's Diner & Cyber Cafe|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Burger Palace|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Embers|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Emperor's Buffet|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Ginseng 3|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Hash House A Go Go at The Quad|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Pizza Palace|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Quesadilla|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Teahouse|| ||MORE INFO »|