This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
John C. Bass Elementary Students Predicted Outcome of Election
Published on Wed, Nov 7, 2012 (12:36 p.m.)Bass Elementary Predicted Election Outcome
On November 5, 2012, the students at John C. Bass Elementary cast their ballots to predict the next president of the United States of America. The outcome was an overwhelming vote for President Barack Obama to be re-elected by a ratio of three to one. Students that cast a vote received an “I voted” sticker, which was worn proudly throughout the day. In order to have cast a vote within the individual classrooms, students filled out an application to be a registered voter. They then received a voter registration card to present to their teacher on our election day. Members of the Old Spanish Trail Chapter, Daughters of the American Revolution, volunteered their time to count all the ballots cast.
- Allegiant executives were flying plane that ran low on fuel
- A new request of those who write letters to the editor of the Sun
- Bankruptcy court denies Caesars Entertainment’s quick appeal
- College football by the odds: Betting preview of the Mountain West
- Kanye, Sam Smith, The Who set for iHeartRadio Music Festival at MGM Grand