This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Round the World Cyclist arrives in Las Vegas
Published on Wed, Nov 7, 2012 (1:56 p.m.)After already cycling 133,000 kilometers through the world's greatest cities and
most remote landscapes to see the world and its people, Argentine, Pablo Garcia, has arrived in Las Vegas. Stories of his challenges and adventures over these last 11 years will thrill and inspire people to follow their dreams.
Learn more about Pablo and his remarkable journey at www.theworldbybike.com
Pablo is sponsored by Millcreek Herbs, maker of herbal Thrive Tonic
because everyone deserves to thrive and live their dream.
- Ikea building finally sprouts at Sunset and Durango
- Las Vegas ranked last in report on large cities’ housing market health
- FAA investigating Allegiant airliner that nearly ran out of fuel
- Airport Connector project to bring new phase of traffic delays
- Personal trainer Mel Fabros takes on Adventure Combat Ops’ Zombie Apocalypse