This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Round the World Cyclist arrives in Las Vegas
Published on Wed, Nov 7, 2012 (1:56 p.m.)After already cycling 133,000 kilometers through the world's greatest cities and
most remote landscapes to see the world and its people, Argentine, Pablo Garcia, has arrived in Las Vegas. Stories of his challenges and adventures over these last 11 years will thrill and inspire people to follow their dreams.
Learn more about Pablo and his remarkable journey at www.theworldbybike.com
Pablo is sponsored by Millcreek Herbs, maker of herbal Thrive Tonic
because everyone deserves to thrive and live their dream.
- Raiders owner willing to spend $500 million on move to Las Vegas
- Lombardo: Surge in violent Las Vegas crime ‘keeps me up at night’
- As demand drops, CCSD considers closure of three behavioral schools
- Projected first-round NFL Draft pick Ronnie Stanley developed at Bishop Gorman
- Can Las Vegas win long-shot bet on the Raiders?