This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Legendary Bluesman-Bobby Jonz-to perform every Wednesday at Mad Greek Dinner Show Restaurant
Published on Sun, Nov 11, 2012 (6:28 a.m.)Starting Dec. 5th Wednesday and Every Wednesday, the Iconic R&B; singer and International recording artist with over 40 albums-BOBBY JONZ-with his Celebrity Guests, backed by Millard Jackson band, to perform from 7pm to 9pm, every Wednesday, at the famous Mad Greek Dinner Show Restaurant, located on West Sahara, at the South East Corner of Durango. The show is free. For Early Dinner Reservations at 6pm call 242-7669 (702)
- 5 things to keep in mind as Caesars bankruptcy advances
- Bobby Reynolds of AEG Live: Who makes the Entertainment Capital of the World tick?
- MGM Resorts hires former Nevada congressman to brand casino
- Bump in credit-card debt of Las Vegans is almost double national rate
- 15 things more likely to occur than Ronda Rousey losing at UFC 190