This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Legendary Bluesman-Bobby Jonz-to perform every Wednesday at Mad Greek Dinner Show Restaurant
Published on Sun, Nov 11, 2012 (6:28 a.m.)Starting Dec. 5th Wednesday and Every Wednesday, the Iconic R&B; singer and International recording artist with over 40 albums-BOBBY JONZ-with his Celebrity Guests, backed by Millard Jackson band, to perform from 7pm to 9pm, every Wednesday, at the famous Mad Greek Dinner Show Restaurant, located on West Sahara, at the South East Corner of Durango. The show is free. For Early Dinner Reservations at 6pm call 242-7669 (702)
- Six renovated grocery stores make their debut, Town Square gets juicy
- Rain to stay through Monday; weekend brings warmer weather
- Jerry Tarkanian, ‘the greatest Rebel of all time,’ remembered for loyalty during UNLV tribute
- Beware of ticket scams for Mayweather Jr.-Pacquiao fight May 2 at MGM
- Cowboy commissioner rides career as political maverick