This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Legendary Bluesman-Bobby Jonz-to perform every Wednesday at Mad Greek Dinner Show Restaurant
Published on Sun, Nov 11, 2012 (6:28 a.m.)Starting Dec. 5th Wednesday and Every Wednesday, the Iconic R&B; singer and International recording artist with over 40 albums-BOBBY JONZ-with his Celebrity Guests, backed by Millard Jackson band, to perform from 7pm to 9pm, every Wednesday, at the famous Mad Greek Dinner Show Restaurant, located on West Sahara, at the South East Corner of Durango. The show is free. For Early Dinner Reservations at 6pm call 242-7669 (702)
- Strip Scribbles: $100,000 cocktail servers; High Roller at Linq; Broadway Bares’ ‘Get Wood’
- Wild, wacky and sexy ‘Absinthe’ celebrates third anniversary, 1,500-plus shows
- Developers moving forward on huge North Las Vegas community
- Facts that disprove conspiracy theory about Harry Reid, Cliven Bundy and solar power
- Golden Nugget becomes first downtown casino to reach new pact with unions