This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Legendary Bluesman-Bobby Jonz-to perform every Wednesday at Mad Greek Dinner Show Restaurant
Published on Sun, Nov 11, 2012 (6:28 a.m.)Starting Dec. 5th Wednesday and Every Wednesday, the Iconic R&B; singer and International recording artist with over 40 albums-BOBBY JONZ-with his Celebrity Guests, backed by Millard Jackson band, to perform from 7pm to 9pm, every Wednesday, at the famous Mad Greek Dinner Show Restaurant, located on West Sahara, at the South East Corner of Durango. The show is free. For Early Dinner Reservations at 6pm call 242-7669 (702)
- Sam Nazarian’s company will no longer manage SLS
- Almost 900,000 square feet of Summerlin office space placed on the market
- Q+A: Lyft’s launch in Las Vegas is company’s biggest week yet
- ‘Killer-instinct mode’: Rebels going mad in first official practice of 2015-16 season
- Conservative think tank attacks NV Energy plan to build new power plant