This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Legendary Bluesman-Bobby Jonz-to perform every Wednesday at Mad Greek Dinner Show Restaurant
Published on Sun, Nov 11, 2012 (6:28 a.m.)Starting Dec. 5th Wednesday and Every Wednesday, the Iconic R&B; singer and International recording artist with over 40 albums-BOBBY JONZ-with his Celebrity Guests, backed by Millard Jackson band, to perform from 7pm to 9pm, every Wednesday, at the famous Mad Greek Dinner Show Restaurant, located on West Sahara, at the South East Corner of Durango. The show is free. For Early Dinner Reservations at 6pm call 242-7669 (702)
- Report: Poor personal finances hurt economic future of many Nevadans
- 2015 AVN/AEE Q+A: Kayden Kross, new president of Arrangement Finders
- Strip Scribbles: London calling with Joan Collins; Oksana Baiul; and Janet Jackson
- 10 brilliant new burgers to eat right now in Las Vegas
- Katy Perry, Lenny Kravitz, John Legend among Super Bowl 49 celebs set to shine