This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Pisanelli Bice Managing Partners Receive Highest Peer Review Rating from Martindale Hubbell
Published on Wed, Nov 21, 2012 (9:23 a.m.)LAS VEGAS – (November 21, 2012) Pisanelli Bice PLLC announced today the firm’s co-founders, James J. Pisanelli and Todd L. Bice, recently received AV Preeminent ratings from Martindale-Hubbell®. The AV Preeminent rating is the highest rating for professional excellence an individual can receive from Martindale Hubbell®.
The Martindale Hubbell Peer Review Ratings™ system is based on the confidential opinions of members of the bar and judiciary regarding their peers’ legal ability and general ethical standards. The Peer Review Ratings™ is a complimentary service to the bar that enables members of the legal community to benefit from the candid and objective peer-to-peer feedback of other lawyers.
About Pisanelli Bice
Pisanelli Bice is a Las Vegas-based law firm focused primarily on commercial litigation. The firm, founded by attorneys James J. Pisanelli and Todd L. Bice, represents clients ranging from single-entity developers and entrepreneurs to Fortune 500 companies, municipalities, public agencies and some of Nevada's largest gaming companies. For more information, please visit pisanellibice.com or on Twitter @pisanellibice.
- MGM Resorts fined $100,000 over gaming complaint at Aria
- Arrest made in fatal shooting outside Las Vegas convenience store
- ‘Jersey Boys’ star Lauren Tartaglia: ‘This city is great — it is unique and special and insane and amazing’
- Dining News & Notes: New restaurants everywhere plus D’OHnuts with beer
- Groundwater loss in the Southwest called ‘shocking’