This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
eBook reveals drugs in Mayweather-Roach circles
Published on Sun, Nov 25, 2012 (11:25 p.m.)On Eagle’s Wings Publishing House
Boy Blue P. Filomeno
Mobile (632) 09228510427
eBook reveals drugs in Mayweather-Roach circles;
Pacquiao-Marquez lackluster rivalry
An eBook, titled, “The Manny Pacquiao Files” is launched today online (http://pacmanfiles.com) in the Philippines.
Author Boy Blue P. Filomeno portrayed the exceptional dream, courage and exploits of the People’s Champ.
With the demand of Floyd Mayweather for Pacquiao to undergo Olympic style blood testing, the author traced those who are involved in drugs in the Mayweather and Roach circles:
1. Mayweather’s mother and father were involved in drugs; an aunt died of
AIDS because of drugs abuse;
2. Freddie Roach’s brother was a drug addict and in and out of jail; four of his boxers were involved in performance enhancement drugs. Interestingly, these boxers climbed in various weight categories.
The author said, “The Pacquiao-Marquez rivalry pales in comparison to the fights between Sugar Ray Leonard vs. Roberto Duran, Tommy “The Hitman” Hearns vs. Leonard, Hearns vs. Marvelous Marvin Hagler, with slam bang action from start to finish. There were no excuses, only triumphs and defeats.”
Filomeno said that Pacquiao might win convincingly either by knockout or decision in December 8, with the full cooperation of Juan Manuel Marquez, who is aging at 39 and Bob Arum at the side.
The author, likewise, discussed the dramatic and controversial life of Pac Man, including muscle cramps, wrong shoes, conspiracy, journey to holiness, and shot to the Philippines presidency.
An explosive eBook, Boy Blue Filomeno's painstaking account of Manny Pacquiao, is a rendition of an enigma in sports chronicle. (end)
- Luxury Henderson apartment complex, abandoned during recession, ready for sale
- Photos: New construction on the Strip alters Las Vegas cityscape
- Cosmopolitan revenue up thanks to casino boost
- Walker will transfer while UNLV awaits official decisions from Vaughn, Wood
- Did Child Protective Services drop the ball?