This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Impersonator & Tribute Artists-Variety Dinner Show at Mad Greek Dinner Show Restaurant Every Wednesday
Published on Thu, Nov 29, 2012 (5:54 a.m.)For Immediate Release: Sundar&Lightning; Entertainment, producer of Variety Shows, as Seen at the "Annual Nevada Day" at the "Hammergren Home of Nevada History" in-2009, 2010 and 2012, announce the weekly Variety Show on Wednesday's, at the World famous Mad Greek Dinner Show Restaurant.
Mad Greek DSR has been hailed by the critics and patrons alike as "Best of Summerlin" serves gourmet food at fast food prices. The Aegean ambience and opulence is equal or better than any gourmet restaurant on the Strip.
The show attracts patrons as far as Anthem, Centennial communities and caters to over 35 crowd, that love "Live Music" and enjoy the nostalgia of good music with food and wine. There is no cover charge or minimum for this live entertainment extravaganza.
Mad Greek Dinner Show Restaurant. Phone 242-7669
(no reservation required for the show from 6pm to 9pm.)
- UFC 190 breakdown, betting odds and picks: Nogueira brothers are slight underdogs
- Steve Wynn looking for a ‘belter’ to fill void left by ‘Showstoppers’ singer
- Tristan Clark, 2017 recruiting target for UNLV, transfers to Findlay Prep
- Obama to speak at energy conference at Mandalay Bay
- Motorcyclist, pedestrian killed in crash at Eastern and Canosa