This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Impersonator & Tribute Artists-Variety Dinner Show at Mad Greek Dinner Show Restaurant Every Wednesday
Published on Thu, Nov 29, 2012 (5:54 a.m.)For Immediate Release: Sundar&Lightning; Entertainment, producer of Variety Shows, as Seen at the "Annual Nevada Day" at the "Hammergren Home of Nevada History" in-2009, 2010 and 2012, announce the weekly Variety Show on Wednesday's, at the World famous Mad Greek Dinner Show Restaurant.
Mad Greek DSR has been hailed by the critics and patrons alike as "Best of Summerlin" serves gourmet food at fast food prices. The Aegean ambience and opulence is equal or better than any gourmet restaurant on the Strip.
The show attracts patrons as far as Anthem, Centennial communities and caters to over 35 crowd, that love "Live Music" and enjoy the nostalgia of good music with food and wine. There is no cover charge or minimum for this live entertainment extravaganza.
Mad Greek Dinner Show Restaurant. Phone 242-7669
(no reservation required for the show from 6pm to 9pm.)
- Anything goes with Las Vegas street performers — and that’s the problem
- Las Vegas woman arrested on DUI count in crash that injured several
- Blog: UNLV makes big plays late and wins back the Fremont Cannon
- Paint it red: Rebels take cannon back to Las Vegas
- ‘Frank: The Man, The Music’ to close Nov. 28 at Palazzo Theater