This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
New Sanctuary Grand Opening Celebration Service
Published on Thu, Nov 29, 2012 (12:46 p.m.)November 29, 2012
Event: Grand Opening Celebration of the Newly Built Worship Center
at Desert Spring United Methodist Church.
Date/Time: Sunday, January 6, 2013, 2:00 PM – 3:45 PM
Hosted By/Location: Desert Spring United Methodist Church,
120 Pavilion Center Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89144
(In Summerlin, directly across the street from Palo Verde High School.)
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Grand Opening of the newly built sanctuary will include a Celebration Service and Open House on January 6, 2013. We invite you to join the excitement of welcoming a community to this beautiful worship center located in the heart of Summerlin. A big band kicks off the celebration at 2:00 PM; then Senior Pastor Reverend David K. Devereaux will lead the Celebration Service at 2:30 PM. A dessert reception will follow in the fellowship hall building just adjacent to the new sanctuary.
This magnificently designed 640 seat sanctuary will serve as the worship center every Sunday morning at: 8:00 AM 9:30 AM 11:00 AM
Wednesday Evenings: 6:15 PM
We hope you will join the celebrations and visit this beautiful church home.
- HOA foreclosure ruling ‘a win for Nevada,’ Las Vegas investor says
- Tony Hsieh issues statement on layoffs, outlines five-year plan for Downtown Project
- Monica Fung is crowned 2014 Miss Asian Las Vegas
- Community ponders potential ripple effect of Downtown Project shake-up
- The favorite hotel of multimillionaires? Hint: It’s in Las Vegas