This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
A Hogwarts Holiday
Published on Fri, Nov 30, 2012 (6:06 p.m.)Join us at vexed By Design, 1017 S First Street, Las Vegas Arts District, this Sat. Dec. 1 from 5:30-8:30 pm for an evening of Wizardry and Magic as we celebrate Harry Potter at the unveiling of Hogsmeade Village, an intricate series of sculptures by local clay artist Megan Dresback, depicting the famous school of witchcraft and wizardry along with the magical village.
Sip on hot cocoa and watch a free screening of Harry POtter and the Sorcerer's Stone and take home a memento of this wintery wizardly festival. Take your photo in front of our Hogwarts themed photo op area, painted by fine artist, Laura Zollar. Be sure to take a moment to visit all of the other enchanting shops and galleries in our neighborhood.
Free gift for anyone in costumed magical attire as well as several other giveaways throughout the evening.
- Development potential on, around Strip goes beyond Resorts World
- Aliante Gaming leader: Innovation adds to casino’s success
- Las Vegas seeks solutions to tourist traffic on the Strip
- Commercial real estate is slowly making a comeback, but banks are being more cautious
- More than 230 new laws take effect Wednesday