Las Vegas Sun

October 1, 2014

Currently: 82° — Complete forecast | Log in

This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.

Press Release

Health, the Natural Way

Published on Thu, Dec 6, 2012 (3:19 p.m.)

Las Vegas, NV, December 6, 2012 - PRESS RELEASE
In a world where obesity or excessive weight, pain, stress, depression, lack of energy and other health issues plague millions across the globe, it is imperative to turn to practices that help restore health and vitality.
Naturopathy, a form of complementary and alternative health care, can unravel the cause of the challenge experienced by the sufferer, then lead him or her toward health using natural remedies.
Dr. Danielle J. Duperret, ND/PhD, a doctor of naturopathy with a PhD in natural health and a background in psychology, author of the e-book Overcoming Trauma and Thriving on Planet Earth and of the program Vibrant Health and Perfect Weight announces the opening of her practice on December 1, 2012, at 5568 S. Fort Apache Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89148.
She will be working alongside Dr. Wen Guo, MD/PhD, at the Medical Excellence Clinic, among the Progressive Healing and Micro-Spa group, comprising chiropractors, massage therapists and beauticians. Dr. Wen is an integrative medical doctor, specializing in primary care, acupuncture, internal and functional medicine. Dr. Wen and Dr. Danielle will team up to bring you the best medicine and naturopathy have to offer.
Dr. Danielle's website http://TakingYourLifeBackStartsNow.com offers 30 FREE micro-trainings, as well as reports and articles to empower you to help yourself and take responsibility (which she likes to spell response-ability, i.e. having the ability to respond) for your own health and well-being.
Dr. Danielle is bilingual (French and English) and specializes in quantum naturopathy (energy therapies), nutrition, safe detoxification, releasing emotional challenges and trauma, relaxation and guided imagery. She also offers coaching in vitality and longevity. Dr. Danielle is dedicated in her pursuit to educate and empower people to enjoy a fulfilling and meaningful life, with health, happiness and success.
Dr. Danielle explains, "We find ourselves witnessing the birth of new scientific fields like Energy Medicine and Epigenetics, which are revolutionizing healthcare and challenging long held beliefs regarding the human body-mind. We are learning how important it is to nourish our bodies with healthy nutrients. We are becoming aware of how our belief system and the trauma we have experienced in our lives influence our long-term health. I specialize in Quantum Naturopathy, or the art of transforming energy patterns naturally, because I personally experienced then witnessed amazing results. My sincere belief is, "When we change our energy, we change our destiny." It's never too late to start.
For more information or to schedule an appointment with Dr. Danielle, call 702-900-6730 or email [email protected]

Most Popular

• Viewed
  • Discussed
  • E-mailed