This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
CJ Manthe named Nevada Rural Housing Authority CFO
Published on Tue, Dec 11, 2012 (8:56 p.m.)The Nevada Rural Housing Authority (NRHA) is pleased to announce CJ Manthe has rejoined the agency to serve as Chief Financial Officer.
Manthe has a long, established relationship with the agency having first served joined the NRHA in 2003. If you are a lender or real estate agent, you may recognize her for her work in launching the Home-at-LastTM. program seven years ago. Since then, the program has increased in popularity helping more than 1,300 hardworking, rural Nevadans realize their dream of home ownership. Manthe will oversee the program. The day-to-day operations of the program will continue to be managed by Nicole Larrimore. Questions, concerns or information requests should be directed to Nicole at email@example.com or 775-887-1796.
Manthe’s duties will also include overseeing and directing the operational and overall financial health of organization. She has a B.S. in Managerial Accounting from the University of Wisconsin, Stevens Point and is Certified in Public Accounting. Her background includes work in city and county governments as well as work for a large multi-specialty medical practice and for the American Red Cross.
Manthe can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 775-887-1794.
- U.S. judge says Caesars must face bondholder suits worth $11 billion
- E. Parry Thomas, business icon who helped shape Las Vegas, dies at 95
- Lockheed gets contract worth up to $5 billion to manage Nevada National Security Site
- Highway Patrol trooper’s badge might have saved him in shootout
- Golden Gate to pay $250K fine for improperly documented payouts