This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
CJ Manthe named Nevada Rural Housing Authority CFO
Published on Tue, Dec 11, 2012 (8:56 p.m.)The Nevada Rural Housing Authority (NRHA) is pleased to announce CJ Manthe has rejoined the agency to serve as Chief Financial Officer.
Manthe has a long, established relationship with the agency having first served joined the NRHA in 2003. If you are a lender or real estate agent, you may recognize her for her work in launching the Home-at-LastTM. program seven years ago. Since then, the program has increased in popularity helping more than 1,300 hardworking, rural Nevadans realize their dream of home ownership. Manthe will oversee the program. The day-to-day operations of the program will continue to be managed by Nicole Larrimore. Questions, concerns or information requests should be directed to Nicole at email@example.com or 775-887-1796.
Manthe’s duties will also include overseeing and directing the operational and overall financial health of organization. She has a B.S. in Managerial Accounting from the University of Wisconsin, Stevens Point and is Certified in Public Accounting. Her background includes work in city and county governments as well as work for a large multi-specialty medical practice and for the American Red Cross.
Manthe can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 775-887-1794.
- Site of stalled SkyVue observation wheel for sale on the south Strip
- Westgate welcomes Italian dining spot; store fills in Gap at Downtown Summerlin
- Photos: Henderson, Seven Hills win Miss Nevada USA, Miss Nevada Teen USA
- Photos: Britney Spears lights Christmas tree, hosts Jay Z + Beyonce, plans ‘Piece of Me’ changes
- Familiar problems result in UNLV’s 77-75 loss to UCLA