This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Gypsy Soule Fashion Show
Published on Wed, Dec 12, 2012 (8:54 a.m.)Friday December 14th Gypsy Soule will be putting on another huge fashion show for this years NFR. It will be at The MGM Grand at 11pm. Expect the unexpected! As you can imagine, with the creative styling's of the Gypsy Sisters this will not be the average western fashion show.
This will be a high energy, out of this world experience for the western customer to see new and upcoming styles in the industry in a way never before and keep them talking all year. This is a free show but come early as it was a packed house last Friday!
- Chocolatier makes move to Container Park; grocery chain Sprouts up across valley
- Thunderstorm brings heavy rain, lots of lightning to the valley
- Jeffrey Bank: 125,000 meatballs, 14,869 pounds of garlic, 1,200 Titanic sundaes at Carmine’s
- Boyz II Men’s Shawn Stockman: Our job is to test the limits of how bright our spirits can shine
- Chef Michael LaPlaca: From punk rock to pasta for Portofino’s culinary king