This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Trosper Communications, LLC Donates Funds to the Advanced Technology Academy (A-Tech)
Published on Fri, Dec 14, 2012 (10:31 a.m.)(Henderson, NV) – Trosper Communications, LLC, a full service public relations, advertising and design firm, recently donated $1,000 to the Advanced Technology Academy (A-Tech).
A-Tech is a magnet public high school in Las Vegas, Nevada with a focus on integrating technology with academics for students in grades 9-12. The magnet school program was founded in 1994 and is part of the Clark County School District. The school focuses on computer and technology related study fields.
Elizabeth Trosper, founder and principal of Trosper Communications says, “It is our pleasure to be able to give back due to our success as a business. At Trosper Communications, LLC, we support funding educational efforts in our community.”
Trosper Communications, LLC is a premier public relations and advertising firm, with a wide range of clients and expertise. The team is dedicated to connecting people and building relationships through integrity, leadership and dedication.
For more information on Trosper Communications, LLC visit www.TrosperCommunications.com.
- Developer fashions plan for Las Vegas expo center off I-15 near Strip
- Here we grow again: PT’s parent company acquires four more taverns
- Nico & Vinz at Foxtail Nightclub; Dirty South, Deep Dish, Pete Tong at Life Nightclub
- Puff Daddy launches Pineapple Ciroc with pool party at Rehab
- Miguel, with girlfriend Nazanin Mandi, performs at Hyde Bellagio