This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Experienced Realtors Continue to Join United Realty
Published on Fri, Jan 4, 2013 (2:42 a.m.)LAS VEGAS, Nevada – United Realty has just announced that many experienced REALTORS® continue to join the Company.
Among those joining the Company recently are Jennifer Pitterle, formerly of Realty One Group; Javier Barajas, formerly of Keller Williams Realty; Larry Cruz, formerly of Aspire Realty Group; Lyman Way III, formerly of Century 21 Aadvantage Gold; and Margaret Westcamp, formerly of Realty One Group.
United Realty is a full service real estate brokerage company specializing in residential, commercial, and business brokerage services. Its brand new, state-of-the-art 5,000 square foot office is located in the heart of Summerlin near the Charleston & 215 interchange. Agents can choose from among several commission models including 100% plans that allow agents to keep 100% of their commissions.
Broker & CEO
10655 Park Run Drive, Suite 100
Las Vegas, Nevada 89144
- Mormon sensibilities in Nevada bristle at the thought of backing Trump
- Twisted Sister frontman Dee Snider, Criss Angel team up for charity
- Reid: Not enough uneducated, white men for Trump in Nevada
- Bryce Harper designs cap to raise money for charity
- Where I Stand: Las Vegas area emerged from a brutal recession even stronger