This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
MDL Group leases two retail spaces at Stephanie Promenade Retail Center
Published on Mon, Jan 7, 2013 (2:52 p.m.)Stephanie Promenade signs another 2-year Lessee- Urban Leather
Urban Leather/Vermont Four Season, Inc. have signed a 2- year, $59,080.00 lease for 2,800 square feet of retail space inside of the spacious Stephanie Promenade Center at 229 N. Stephanie Street, Suite D & E in Henderson. MDL Group’s Phillip Dunning, CCIM and Marty Martell represented the Receiver, Michael Forche with a reported average rent of $0.84 per square foot.
Nevada Guns and Gear signs 3-year lease at Stephanie Promenade
Nevada Guns and Gear/American Group LLC have signed a 3- year, $69,120.00 lease for 1,600 square feet of retail space located within the Stephanie Promenade Center at 237 N. Stephanie Street in Henderson. MDL Group’s, Phillip Dunning, CCIM and Marty Martell represented the Receiver, Michael Forche with a reposted average rent of $1.10 per square foot.
Stephanie Promenade signs another 2-year Lessee- Urban Leather
- Developers building luxury apartments next to Shops at Summerlin
- With a wink and nod, activist plans BundyFest! to protest rancher Cliven Bundy
- Bern’s-Eye View: New arena pushes Las Vegas forward but isn’t game-changing
- Couple barricaded in home with their 2 children surrender, police say
- Adelson to address UNLV Hotel College students