This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
MDL Group leases two retail spaces at Stephanie Promenade Retail Center
Published on Mon, Jan 7, 2013 (2:52 p.m.)Stephanie Promenade signs another 2-year Lessee- Urban Leather
Urban Leather/Vermont Four Season, Inc. have signed a 2- year, $59,080.00 lease for 2,800 square feet of retail space inside of the spacious Stephanie Promenade Center at 229 N. Stephanie Street, Suite D & E in Henderson. MDL Group’s Phillip Dunning, CCIM and Marty Martell represented the Receiver, Michael Forche with a reported average rent of $0.84 per square foot.
Nevada Guns and Gear signs 3-year lease at Stephanie Promenade
Nevada Guns and Gear/American Group LLC have signed a 3- year, $69,120.00 lease for 1,600 square feet of retail space located within the Stephanie Promenade Center at 237 N. Stephanie Street in Henderson. MDL Group’s, Phillip Dunning, CCIM and Marty Martell represented the Receiver, Michael Forche with a reposted average rent of $1.10 per square foot.
Stephanie Promenade signs another 2-year Lessee- Urban Leather
- Developer spending millions to halt decay in L.V.’s Huntridge area
- City of Las Vegas plans to go to 100 percent renewable energy
- Ultimo’s Grand Banquet — ‘the grandest meal ever served in Las Vegas’
- Uber looks to public for support in lobbying Clark County
- Substitute school bus driver accused of sexually assaulting child