This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
OncallBaseball.com 'The future of America's pastime' launching in Vegas
Published on Fri, Jan 11, 2013 (12:54 p.m.)OnCallBaseball.com "Now you have the power to be starting in an hour" will begin play at the end of March here in Las Vegas. This innovative new version of Abner's game will allow anyone who wants to play in a baseball game to do so with just an hour's notice. Perfect for those never know what their schedules will be. All games are 2 hours, with games being held at noon, 4pm, 8pm, midnight, 4am, and 8am. The first 18 players to call 702-412-3439 beginning at 11:00am are starting at noon Tueday April 2. No called balls or strikes, "Knuckleballs" are only pitch thrown, $20 dollar fee per player, $10 required bet payable to opponent of other team if your team loses. Wildly entertaining and so funny to watch and play in. Abner would love it!
- Longtime ‘Cowboy Sheriff’ Ralph Lamb dies at 88
- Celebrity preview: Kenny Chesney, 311, Paris Hilton, Ke$ha, ‘DWTS,’ DJs galore
- 2 seriously injured in crash involving RTC bus, car, truck
- Military recruits not using U.S.-made sneakers
- For John Payne, it’s EDM and smile; ‘Baz’ performs quick change at Light