This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
David Howes Sells the Las Vegas Dragon Hotel
Published on Fri, Jan 18, 2013 (11:27 a.m.)January, 2013
Re: Immediate Press Release
David Howes Closes the Sale of The Las Vegas Dragon Hotel
David Howes, a 21 year seasoned real estate professional, has Closed Escrow and the Sale of the Las Vegas Dragon Hotel located at 117 N 9th Street in Downtown Las Vegas.
David Howes represented the Seller, Las Vegas Dragon Hotel, LLC in the Transaction. Resort Properties Group represented the Buyer, 117 N 9th Street, LLC and Downtown Las Vegas Management, LLC.
The Sale was for $2 Million.
David Howes specializes in: Investments, Land, Multi-Family, Resorts, Hospitality and Gaming.
One of David’s more notable real estate transactions was the Build to Suit For Lease for Konami Gaming at the SEC of Bermuda and Sunsets; and, the Sale of Twain Plaza Shopping Center located near Twain & Paradise Road for $7.3 Million.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:
- Board rejects Trump’s challenge to L.V. hotel unionization effort
- NFL stadium site options narrowed to 5 priority, 3 secondary
- Talk show host, actor Jerry Doyle found dead at Las Vegas home
- Nevada’s Kihuen says Trump stokes fear of immigrants
- Local standout Troy Brown Jr. still considering UNLV basketball