This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Las Vegas photographer A M Johnson at First Friday
Published on Wed, Jan 23, 2013 (5:17 p.m.)Las Vegas Photographer A M Johnson will be exhibiting his abstract prints and other work at First Friday February 1, 2013 in the Arts District. This event is held the First Friday of each month and will be open to the public from 5:00 PM to 10:00 PM. Look for him and his work in the Colorado and Casino Center area.
Known for landscapes, abstracts and commercial wall art, A M Johnson will have prints available from 4x6 inches up to 16x20 inches. This month's featured mini-event: Las Vegas models Hannah Rouge and Kelly will sign original prints.
For First Friday on February 1, A M Johnson will display the Creatures&She;'s deco art and tees, a series colorful, metallic abstracts and pin up art. Also on display are scenic landscapes and sunsets from Red Rock, Calico Canyon and the California Coast.
If you would like more information, please call 702-990-0680.
- Gaming regulators OK $1.73 billion sale of Cosmopolitan
- The future of Las Vegas: See what’s coming to Strip in ’15
- SLS visionary Sam Nazarian gets limited gaming license
- NYE in Las Vegas: 80,000 fireworks, music of Whitney, One Republic, Pitbull
- Put a ring on it! A Christmas gift for Britney Spears: Engagement?