This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Las Vegas photographer A M Johnson at First Friday
Published on Wed, Jan 23, 2013 (5:17 p.m.)Las Vegas Photographer A M Johnson will be exhibiting his abstract prints and other work at First Friday February 1, 2013 in the Arts District. This event is held the First Friday of each month and will be open to the public from 5:00 PM to 10:00 PM. Look for him and his work in the Colorado and Casino Center area.
Known for landscapes, abstracts and commercial wall art, A M Johnson will have prints available from 4x6 inches up to 16x20 inches. This month's featured mini-event: Las Vegas models Hannah Rouge and Kelly will sign original prints.
For First Friday on February 1, A M Johnson will display the Creatures&She;'s deco art and tees, a series colorful, metallic abstracts and pin up art. Also on display are scenic landscapes and sunsets from Red Rock, Calico Canyon and the California Coast.
If you would like more information, please call 702-990-0680.
- The burning Question: Should Nevada legalize recreational marijuana use?
- Las Vegas still a great place to chase the American dream
- ‘Magnificent Seven’ rides Denzel’s star power to $35M debut
- In this wild election cycle, protest art stirs up outrage, delight and conversation
- AP TOP 25: No. 8 Wisconsin moves up, LSU moves out of poll