This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Managing Partner of Pisanelli Bice Receives Highest Peer Review Rating in Health Care Law
Published on Thu, Jan 24, 2013 (3:56 p.m.)LAS VEGAS – (January 24, 2013) Pisanelli Bice PLLC announced today that James J. Pisanelli, one of the firm’s co-founders, was recently selected as a 2013 Top Rated Lawyer™ in Health Care by Martindale-Hubbell®. This AV Preeminent peer review rating, one of the highest ratings in legal ability and ethical standards, demonstrates Pisanelli’s professional aptitude within the area of health care law.
The Martindale Hubbell Peer Review Ratings™ system is based on the confidential opinions of members of the bar and judiciary regarding their peers’ legal ability and general ethical standards. The Peer Review Ratings™ is a complimentary service to the bar that enables members of the legal community to benefit from the candid and objective peer-to-peer feedback of other lawyers.
About Pisanelli Bice
Pisanelli Bice is a Las Vegas-based law firm focused primarily on commercial litigation. The firm, founded by attorneys James J. Pisanelli and Todd L. Bice, represents clients ranging from single-entity developers and entrepreneurs to Fortune 500 companies, municipalities, public agencies and some of Nevada's largest gaming companies. For more information, please visit pisanellibice.com or on Twitter @pisanellibice.
- Celebs stream into MGM Grand Garden Arena for Mayweather-Pacquiao
- The Big Fight: Manny Pacquiao’s secret strategy? Plus, actor receives free ticket
- Big fight, big crowd, big money: Excitement builds in Las Vegas for Mayweather-Pacquiao
- Blog: Mayweather claims title as world’s best fighter with decision over Pacquiao
- Body found in suitcase in Utah linked to missing Las Vegas woman