This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Impersonator & Tribute Artists-Variety Dinner Show at Mad Greek Every Wednesday
Published on Mon, Jan 28, 2013 (5:17 a.m.)Press Release:
For Immediate Release
The Only Dinner Show in Las Vegas-with Live Music-is at Mad Greek Dinner Show Restaurant (Voted the "Best of Summerlin" by patrons and critics alike) located on the SE corner of Sahara & Durango-89118, in the Smith Shopping Ctr.)
Eight Impersonators and Tribute Artists performing weekly including world famous belly dancer-Leann. The show is non-stop from 7pm to 9pm. No cover, No minimum or Reservation required. (early seating at 6pm (Phone 242-7669)
Special Guests on Feb. 6th Wednesday: Legendary performer-Lou Ragland-of the Inkspots and Kevin Gardner Rose (World's Best Violinist) with Tribute to Charlie Daniels.
The Show, produced by sundar&lightning; entertainment, has been voted by patrons and critics alike, as the "Best Dinner Show in Las Vegas)
- Tony Hsieh says some expected Downtown Project to do city’s job
- Woman rescued from wash amid record-breaking rainfall in Las Vegas
- Bruno Mars to bring uptown funk to Cosmopolitan on NYE
- Beyonce, Jay Z and Blue Ivy watch ‘Mystere’ at Treasure Island
- Nevada to pay $400,000 to settle patient-busing scandal