This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Impersonator & Tribute Artists-Variety Dinner Show at Mad Greek Every Wednesday
Published on Mon, Jan 28, 2013 (5:17 a.m.)Press Release:
For Immediate Release
The Only Dinner Show in Las Vegas-with Live Music-is at Mad Greek Dinner Show Restaurant (Voted the "Best of Summerlin" by patrons and critics alike) located on the SE corner of Sahara & Durango-89118, in the Smith Shopping Ctr.)
Eight Impersonators and Tribute Artists performing weekly including world famous belly dancer-Leann. The show is non-stop from 7pm to 9pm. No cover, No minimum or Reservation required. (early seating at 6pm (Phone 242-7669)
Special Guests on Feb. 6th Wednesday: Legendary performer-Lou Ragland-of the Inkspots and Kevin Gardner Rose (World's Best Violinist) with Tribute to Charlie Daniels.
The Show, produced by sundar&lightning; entertainment, has been voted by patrons and critics alike, as the "Best Dinner Show in Las Vegas)
- FBI conducts raid at house owned by rapper Mally Mall
- Giant Harley dealership opening in Las Vegas this week
- Strip Scribbles: Haze at Aria to close? New Planet Hollywood shows, $1.65M auto at Barrett-Jackson
- Motorcyclist killed, passenger critically injured in weekend crash
- 45 dogs dead in fire at house owned by North Las Vegas councilman