This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Asian Chamber celebrates 2nd annual Chinese New Year Gala and Community Achievements Award
Published on Tue, Jan 29, 2013 (7:34 a.m.)The Las Vegas Asian Chamber of Commerce will celebrate the Year of the Snake with its 2nd annual New Year Gala and Community Achievements Award on Friday, February 1, 2013 at the Gold Coast Hotel and Casino, starting at 6:00 pm.
Honorees include Sonny Yao Carpio, Operational Manager for L&L; Hawaiian Barbecue, who will receive the Chamber’s Business Person award. McDonald’s of Greater Las Vegas will be recognized in the Community Service category.
“We recognize individuals and corporations for their excellence in exemplary achievements in their business and for their contributions to the Las Vegas Asian community,” said Dr. Terry Wong, President of the Las Vegas Asian Chamber of Commerce. “As the Asian population continues to grow in Las Vegas, it is through the efforts of special individuals like our honorees that set the standard for success in Asian businesses, family and personal growth.”
SONNY YAO CARPIO
NELLIS AIR FORCE BASE, ARMED SERVICES PERSONNEL
SENATOR DEAN HELLER
MCDONALD’S OF GREATER LAS VEGAS
- Report: Poor personal finances hurt economic future of many Nevadans
- 2015 AVN/AEE Q+A: Kayden Kross, new president of Arrangement Finders
- 10 brilliant new burgers to eat right now in Las Vegas
- Another name added to Nevada’s casino ‘black book’
- Katy Perry, Lenny Kravitz, John Legend among Super Bowl 49 celebs set to shine