This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Girlie Boot Camp is now in full force
Published on Tue, Jan 29, 2013 (10:33 a.m.)Trainer Jo's Girlie Boot Camp ( GBC ) was created for women, by a woman, with women's unique needs and abilities in mind.
While traditional fitness boot camps places a lot of emphasis on upper body strength, GBC focuses mostly on where women want to see the most change; legs, but and abs. Women don't want to flip tires, wield sledge hammers and spend half the workout doing pushups.
Trainer Jo, a veteran of the Persian Gulf War era and 10 year veteran of personal training, applies real US Navy basic training principles and intervals to the workouts to increase fat burning and muscle toning. With just three workouts a week, ladies can get a full body & workout with some cardiovascular conditioning.
GBC offers 4 levels of membership from drop-ins to basic unlimited classes/workouts to meal & supplements delivery. There is something for everyone! Discounts for committing to 6-12 months.
Train to be girlie & sexy... not brawny!
- Casino crimes vary from sophisticated to slapstick
- Local ITT Tech students left with few options after school’s abrupt closure
- Southern Nevada viewers like what they see from their preferred candidate
- Coroner IDs victim in Starbucks shooting; suspect was on probation
- Boyd completes $380 million acquisition of Aliante casino