This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Hip Hop Legend and Actor Xzibit celebrity appearance slated for the launch of his Bonita Platinum Tequila at Lee’s Discount Liquor
Published on Fri, Feb 1, 2013 (12:17 p.m.)FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
January 31, 2013
Hip Hop Legend and Actor Xzibit celebrity appearance slated for February 8, 2013 in Las Vegas for the launch of his Bonita Platinum Tequila at Lee’s Discount Liquor
WHO: Successful Hip-Hop star and Actor turned Business Mogul, Xzibit and The Bonita Spirits Company
WHAT: Xzibit will host an autograph bottle signing event to roll out his new tequila brand, Bonita Platinum Tequila. The much anticipated bottle signing appearance will allow fans and consumers to have an opportunity to interact with the superstar and experience the product first hand.
WHEN: Friday, February 8, 2013 from 3pm- 5pm. Opportunities will be made available forphotographs, live or recorded TV interviews, print articles, and radio interviews beginning at2pm with both Xzibit and The Bonita Spirits Company CEO, Mr. Chris Brown. There will also be additional press coverage opportunities for individual interviews.
WHERE: Lee’s Discount Liquors located at 4230 S. Las Vegas Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89119
WHY: Xzibit and The Bonita Spirits Company are kicking off their first stop on a 33-city national launch of The Bonita Platinum Tequila brand over the next 20 months. Las Vegas is the first roll out of the product.
HIGHLIGHTS: The autograph signing is a precursor to the official launch which is private invite-only red carpet affair hosted by Xzibit on Saturday, March 2nd 2013 at The Hyde Bellagio. Several VIPs, celebrities, and media outlets are expected to attend. The Bonita Spirits Company will also have a ticket giveaway to the launch event at the bottle signing appearance.
CONTACT: Shay Brown, Publicist-Royal Kingdom PR Agency, Inc.
(901) 628-8011 or email@example.com for more information, press coverage, red carpet, or to schedule interviews. Visit www.bonitatequila.com for additional details.
- Is the Southern Nevada housing market poised for a rural rebound?
- Ducks star Ryan Kesler ‘all for’ NHL expansion in Las Vegas
- Where Sandoval’s energy task force stands on renewables, solar
- It’s Vegas … Straight Up as Chris Phillips opens gig at South Point
- Media critic: Questions about R-J sale to Adelson still linger