This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Mother and daughter husky are missing
Published on Mon, Feb 4, 2013 (2:20 a.m.)Two beautiful huskies (red and white and gray and white) have been missing since Saturday. My Girls are MISSING! I can't eat or sleep! Please help me find them! They are my Family, my children, they mean the world to me! Please spread the word. I live in Las Vegas close to Centennial hills area. They were last seen in Providence area. major cross streets are Dorrell and Hualapai. Please contact me if seen! Jenn 701-833-6783. Thank you
- L.V. Bowl exec on potential matchup, Marshawn Lynch, new stadium
- State championship blog: Gorman scores 84 points against Liberty, wins 8th straight title
- Firefighters battle blaze at vacant apartments in downtown Las Vegas
- Candid dialogue with no interruptions marks 60th Sun Youth Forum
- Vegas Play of the Day: Big Ten Championship Game