This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Mother and daughter husky are missing
Published on Mon, Feb 4, 2013 (2:20 a.m.)Two beautiful huskies (red and white and gray and white) have been missing since Saturday. My Girls are MISSING! I can't eat or sleep! Please help me find them! They are my Family, my children, they mean the world to me! Please spread the word. I live in Las Vegas close to Centennial hills area. They were last seen in Providence area. major cross streets are Dorrell and Hualapai. Please contact me if seen! Jenn 701-833-6783. Thank you
- Raiders owner willing to spend $500 million on move to Las Vegas
- As demand drops, CCSD considers closure of three behavioral schools
- Lombardo: Surge in violent Las Vegas crime ‘keeps me up at night’
- Projected first-round NFL Draft pick Ronnie Stanley developed at Bishop Gorman
- Juveniles face arson charges after Las Vegas home catches fire