This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Del Taco Introduces Fresh Deals Menu - Offering Free Trial Feb. 6
Published on Tue, Feb 5, 2013 (10:38 a.m.)Del Taco has long been known for its fresh ingredients such as scratch-made beans, real cheddar cheese grated from 40-pound blocks, freshly grilled chicken and hand-made pico de gallo salsa. Now Del Taco is introducing a new menu that combines these fresh ingredients with great value and variety.
On Wednesday, February 6th from 10 am – 10 pm Del Taco is offering Las Vegas* consumers a chance to try one item from the company’s Fresh Deals Menu for FREE, no purchase necessary. The Fresh Deals Menu includes popular favorites like our Value Bean & Cheese Burrito and Regular Taco, as well as new flavors that are sure to please.
These new menu items include:
- Jacked Up Value Bean, Rice and Cheese Burrito – with slow cooked beans, spicy jack cheese and fresca lime rice in a warm flour tortilla.
- Bacon Ranch Grilled Chicken Taco with chicken, ranch sauce, bacon pieces, crisp lettuce and freshly grated cheddar cheese in a warm flour tortilla.
- Chili Cheese Fry Burrito with hot French fries, chili and freshly grated cheddar cheese wrapped in a warm flour tortilla.
We want customers to see for themselves how fresh and value go together at Del Taco. We hope you will share this with your readers.
Thanks for your consideration!
- Was the clock operator to blame? UNLV loses at Hawaii on last play
- Moapa Valley rallies to force overtime, beats Desert Pines for state championship
- Get a taste of what Las Vegas used to be — in Laughlin
- SLS off to rough start but looking forward to 2015
- Las Vegas’ own DeMarco Murray making run at NFL record