This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Escaping the ChristINSANITY
Published on Tue, Feb 12, 2013 (1:34 p.m.)2-DAY GUIDANCE CONFERENCE
Sat; 3/2 & Sun; 3/3/2013
“Escaping the ChristINSANITY”
Las Vegas, Nevada; 02-12-2012, Think Red Ink Ministries (TRI) announced they are coming to Las Vegas for a 2-day guidance conference. Ministry Founder, Author, Radio and Television Host, Don Harris, who dubs himself a “Christian Atheist” explains, “The God that most people calling themselves ‘Christian’ worships is not the God I know.” Mr. Harris challenges those who have had enough of the “ChristINSANITY” to come to this free event.
“Escaping the ChristINSANITY”, a free 2-day Guidance
Conference will be held at the…
Sahara West Library Multipurpose Room
9600 West Sahara Avenue
Las Vegas, NV 89117
Saturday; 3/2 & Sunday; 3/3/2013
10:00 AM Pacific Time
TRI challenges, “If what you believe isn’t true, do you want to know it? If church just doesn’t make sense to you, maybe you long ago gave up trying to make any sense out of it. If what you believe, if what others have told you, just doesn’t add up to truth, you might be a ThINKer! Escape the ChristINSANITY! Get the guidance you need for everyday life!”
The Conference is free, but registration is required: www.IamReadyToKnow.com
- 2 UNR students from Las Vegas killed in crash near Tonopah
- Key question in Uber/Lyft fight: Should driver lists be required?
- Report: More Northeast casinos, more Atlantic City closures
- Photos: Terry Fator’s wedding — ‘It’s so beautiful to be truly in love’
- Snow on the Strip, underwater Santa and more: It’s holiday season in Las Vegas