This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
CSN Wrestlers Take Title
Published on Sun, Feb 24, 2013 (12:57 p.m.)The College of Southern Nevada wrestling team withstood a furious comeback attempt By Dixie State College in the last dual meet of the day to win the team title in the West Coast Duals, held at Syndicate MMA in Las Vegas. The Red Storm defeated CSN 39-21, but it was not enough to catch the Coyotes, who built up an early lead with lopsided wins over the University of Southern California and the University of Utah. The Coyotes hope to keep their momentum rolling heading into next week's NCWA West Coast Regional Championships at Cal Baptist University in Riverside, California.
Dual Meet Scores
CSN 54, Utah 12
Dixie State 41, USC 10
CSN 50, USC 12
Dixie State 42, Utah 6
USC 30, Utah 6
Dixie State 39, CSN 21
Dixie State 122
- Property with a past: Lot with ties to Las Vegas criminals goes on the market
- 2 suspects arrested in shooting outside Henderson restaurant
- Prolific former slot cheat recounts how he honed spurious skills
- Frankie Moreno’s ‘Under the Influence’ set to close at Planet Hollywood
- Tesla starts tapping into tax credits for factory, selling part to MGM