This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Eighth Annual Defending Freedom Memorial Ceremony
Published on Wed, Mar 6, 2013 (10:17 a.m.)PRESS RELEASE
Las Vegas, NV – Defending Freedom Red Rock Memorial Honoring Gold Star Families of Nevada 8th Annual Dedication
The 8th annual Defending Freedom Memorial Dedication Ceremony will be held at Red Rock National Conservation Area, 1000 Scenic Loop, Las Vegas, NV on May 4, 2013 at 10am. This year the memorial will honor our brave Soldiers, Marines, Airmen, and Sailors who have passed away here at home.
The memorial and dedication provide a forum for the community to express its appreciation for those who sacrificed their lives and those who we lost along the way. The ceremony at Red Rock is open to the public. The event is sponsored by Mr. Phil Randazzo and Nevada Benefits Foundation. Attendance is not limited. Entrance to the park is free for this event; please notify the Park Ranger that you are there for the memorial.
For more information, visit www.defendingfreedom.org or call (702) 258-1995 or email email@example.com
- Earnings down 30.1 percent for Las Vegas Sands
- Nevada lawmaker addresses LGBTQ rights, jabs Trump
- Vandalism at Muslim-owned business investigated as hate crime
- Sale prices for new homes edge up in Las Vegas, nearing boom-era record
- MGM vows to make changes after T-Mobile snafu caused long lines and waits