This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Winner Crowned, Ashley Varndell - Anti-Bullying Challenge
Published on Fri, Mar 15, 2013 (1:31 p.m.)An undiagnosed walking disability of 20 years left Ashley Varndell in a wheelchair but she continues undettered to spread her message of anti-bullying and will take her platform to the National Miss Wheelchair Competition in Houston, TX in July 2013. She won the title at a packed house at the Hilton Garden Inn in Henderson last week. Her message is being spread throughout Las Vegas schools as she works with the LVMPD liason through the Clark County School District.
- SkySide is the perfect Las Vegas pad — hence the $30M price tag
- For Las Vegas ‘Wal-Mart moms,’ it’s the disaster vs. the laughingstock for president
- Report: Tax value of Trump hotel in Las Vegas cut from $176M to $25M
- Sources: New documents may help keep Raiders in Oakland
- Electricity competition worked for them