This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
From Fresh Bread to Custom Cakes and just about everything in between: Sugar Bee's Bakery celebrates one year in business
Published on Mon, Apr 22, 2013 (1:46 p.m.)After a challenging yet exciting year in business, owner and former Craft Steak pastry chef, Carrie Chesto, explains that it was all worth it. "I am fulfilling a life-long dream of owning my own bakery. It has been extremely hard work with very long hours, but when you love what you are doing and you see the smiles on customer's faces, it's all worth it."
Sugar Bee's Bakery is open
Tuesday thru Saturday 7:30am - 6:00pm
Sunday and Monday by appointment only
Bakery is located at:
7835 S. Rainbow Blvd. #10
Las Vegas, NV
- Former MGM executive named next CEO at Cosmopolitan
- Vince Neil and his Las Vegas Outlaws vs. KISS’ L.A. Kiss
- Las Vegas breaks own record with 40 million visitors
- Andrea Bocelli to perform at Power of Love Gala for Keep Memory Alive
- Regulators again reject Moapa solar plant; Reid Gardner still set to close this month