This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
From Fresh Bread to Custom Cakes and just about everything in between: Sugar Bee's Bakery celebrates one year in business
Published on Mon, Apr 22, 2013 (1:46 p.m.)After a challenging yet exciting year in business, owner and former Craft Steak pastry chef, Carrie Chesto, explains that it was all worth it. "I am fulfilling a life-long dream of owning my own bakery. It has been extremely hard work with very long hours, but when you love what you are doing and you see the smiles on customer's faces, it's all worth it."
Sugar Bee's Bakery is open
Tuesday thru Saturday 7:30am - 6:00pm
Sunday and Monday by appointment only
Bakery is located at:
7835 S. Rainbow Blvd. #10
Las Vegas, NV
- 200 applications filed for medical pot businesses
- Police attach explosives to rental car to train dogs, car drives away
- Preview: Soft opening of Holly Madison’s 1923 Bourbon & Burlesque sizzles
- Police arrest man in string of residential burglaries
- Robin Leach, Eric Roberts trade partners on tonight’s ‘Celebrity Wife Swap’