This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
From Fresh Bread to Custom Cakes and just about everything in between: Sugar Bee's Bakery celebrates one year in business
Published on Mon, Apr 22, 2013 (1:46 p.m.)After a challenging yet exciting year in business, owner and former Craft Steak pastry chef, Carrie Chesto, explains that it was all worth it. "I am fulfilling a life-long dream of owning my own bakery. It has been extremely hard work with very long hours, but when you love what you are doing and you see the smiles on customer's faces, it's all worth it."
Sugar Bee's Bakery is open
Tuesday thru Saturday 7:30am - 6:00pm
Sunday and Monday by appointment only
Bakery is located at:
7835 S. Rainbow Blvd. #10
Las Vegas, NV
- Six renovated grocery stores make their debut, Town Square gets juicy
- Rain to stay through Monday; weekend brings warmer weather
- Beware of ticket scams for Mayweather Jr.-Pacquiao fight May 2 at MGM
- Jerry Tarkanian, ‘the greatest Rebel of all time,’ remembered for loyalty during UNLV tribute
- Cowboy commissioner rides career as political maverick