This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Hometown Heroes - Las Vegas premiers on KCLV Channel 2
Published on Fri, Apr 26, 2013 (7:18 a.m.)HOMETOWN HEROES is a brand new inspirational talk-show presenting the socially conscious role models of Las Vegas and Nevada that make the city and state a better place.
In close-up interviews with the role models we get to know;
• The heroes life story
• How it all originated
• Where they get their drive and inspiration
• Why they do what they do
• What we can all learn from them
What is a God wink? See the first episode and find out. In episode one meet Fred Shultz, who is the man behind saving 10,000 children in Nevada. In the late 90's, working from the trunk of his car, Fred started Positively Kids to help medically fragile children, building his organization up to what would become a support center that up to current has helped more than 10,000 medically weak children and their families to better health care in the state of Nevada.
HOMETOWN HEROES presents the unique socially conscious role models who has given thousands of both people and animals in Nevada a second chance at life.
The talk-show which premiers on Monday, April 29, 2013 at 10:15 AM is hosted by international behavior expert and futurist Christian Schoyen. The production company is Rover Films.
For future episodes of HOMETOWN HEROES please check KCLV'S program guide or go to www.hometown-heroes.com
- Rain in Las Vegas knocks out power, is a factor in crashes
- Foothill grad Killebrew taken in NFL Draft’s fourth round
- 2 killed as small airplane crashes south of Las Vegas
- UNLV basketball lands another commit in 6-foot-11 Africa native
- Wynn’s empire is never ‘Never’ land; we hit the stage with Mr. Las Vegas