This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
NPIC Art Founder Rah Crawford Opens His Image Vault in Vegas
Published on Wed, May 22, 2013 (11:39 a.m.)Visual artist Rah Crawford, founder of NPIC-Art will formally make his art accessible to the world this June at the 2013 International Licensing Expo in Las Vegas.
Crawford’s unique images have achieved international recognition. In Amsterdam, the artist’s work was used to promote the 2009 AAF Fair while two of his licensed images printed on oversized beanbags earned strong sales in the Stedelijk Museum store. In Belgium, The S.O.N.S. Museum displays the painting shoes of Rah Crawford in their permanent collection of Artist’s Footwear. In the United States, Crawford’s paintings have been auctioned for the Smithsonian Museum and he’s been honored by New York’s City Council for his art and declared a Creative Ambassador by the city of Philadelphia.
“An artist who arrived on the scene and is already helping to define contemporary art.” -ABC News
“Buoyant” “Exuberant” “Optimistic” - New York Times
A previous licensing partner, Ropeadope™ increased awareness of Rah Crawford’s work through his designs for apparel which resulted in strong sales at the register and fan emails coming from as far away as Australia. With the launch of the artist’s media company The Goodsun, Rah Crawford will roll out NPIC-Art alongside his creative partners, with unique offerings for visual art, film and entertainment such as Meryl Meeps and Michael Holman Creations.
June 18 - 20, 2013
Artist Website: www.rahcrawford.com
- ‘Pawn Stars’ parody ‘Pawn Shop Live!’ moves from Golden Nugget to Riviera
- Holly Madison again delays opening of burlesque speakeasy, talks baby and reality TV show plans
- Ex-girlfriend, kicked-over motorcycle sparked fight that led to fatal stabbing, police say
- Las Vegas has three fatal stabbings in 24 hours, but police say not to worry
- ‘Absinthe’ is sexier, raunchier than ever on third anniversary at Caesars