This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Local Student Graduates in NGU's 2013 Class
Published on Thu, May 23, 2013 (8:14 a.m.)News Release
North Greenville University
Office of Public Relations
P.O. Box 1892
Tigerville, SC 29688
(864) 977-7021 - Fax
May 23, 2013 For Additional Information
Contact: LaVerne Howell
For Immediate Release
HANCOCK GRADUATES IN NGU’S 2013 CLASS
Tigerville, SC – Kyle Neal Hancock from Las Vegas, NV graduated with his Bachelor of Arts degree in Intercultural Studies from North Greenville University on Thursday, May 9.
Founded in 1892, North Greenville University is a co-educational liberal arts institution which provides opportunities for higher education in a biblically sound, Christ-centered environment. Forbes ranks NGU as one of the best in SC and one of the most popular colleges in the nation. CBSNews.com ranks NGU’s professors second best in the nation. NGU is a nationally ranked liberal arts college by U.S. News & World Report. The university offers traditional bachelor degree programs in over 30 major areas as well as master and doctor programs, and online courses and degrees. For more information, visit www.ngu.edu.
- Woman found dead in ransacked home remembered as ‘exceptional musician’ and ‘beautiful soul’
- Fortune, friction and decline as casino ‘Chinatown’ matures
- Eating champ Kobayashi talks Vegas, world records, dislike for rival Joey Chestnut
- Anthony Bennett switches jersey number to honor friend Dejean-Jones
- Glitch keeps thousands away from US hoops game at T-Mobile Arena