This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Henderson students named to Mines Dean’s List
Published on Wed, Jun 12, 2013 (3:15 p.m.)School of Mines News
South Dakota School of Mines & Technology
501 E. Saint Joseph St.
Rapid City, SD 57701-3995
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Henderson, N.V., students named to Mines Dean’s List
RAPID CITY, S.D. (June 12, 2013) – South Dakota School of Mines & Technology students Christian Chavez, mechanical engineering, and Zachary Kroehler, mechanical engineering, of Henderson, N.V., were named to the Dean’s List for the 2013 spring semester. In order to merit a spot on the Dean’s List, students must earn a grade point average of 3.5 or higher for the semester. Full-time students must have earned a minimum of 12 credit hours that term, while part-time students must have earned between 3 and 11 credit hours that term.
Public Relations Officer
- Ikea building finally sprouts at Sunset and Durango
- FAA investigating Allegiant airliner that nearly ran out of fuel
- Female inmate, 21, escapes from work crew in eastern valley
- Allegiant pilot says jet from Las Vegas low on fuel, makes emergency landing
- Airport Connector project to bring new phase of traffic delays