This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Peace Tour Concert comes to Summerlin
Published on Fri, Jul 5, 2013 (7:56 p.m.)July 13, 8pm at Summerlin Yoga Diane Mandle returns to Summerlin from San Diego to offer an intense transformational sound immersion with Tibetan bowls, bells, planetary gongs and percussion. Mandle, who is a recording artist with Sounds True will visit 19 states presenting her concert. After the concert participants delight in a sumptious pot luck dinner so bring something to share. 7520 W Washington St. Tickets are $30 advance, $35 at the door. Call 702-367-9642
- Ikea building finally sprouts at Sunset and Durango
- Las Vegas ranked last in report on large cities’ housing market health
- Beaten again by Macau, Wynn Resorts profits drop 72 percent in second quarter
- As Sanchez holds court, questions about how UNLV coach can succeed
- Islamic State a ‘constantly evolving threat,’ Las Vegans are told