This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Peace Tour Concert comes to Summerlin
Published on Fri, Jul 5, 2013 (7:56 p.m.)July 13, 8pm at Summerlin Yoga Diane Mandle returns to Summerlin from San Diego to offer an intense transformational sound immersion with Tibetan bowls, bells, planetary gongs and percussion. Mandle, who is a recording artist with Sounds True will visit 19 states presenting her concert. After the concert participants delight in a sumptious pot luck dinner so bring something to share. 7520 W Washington St. Tickets are $30 advance, $35 at the door. Call 702-367-9642
- Snow on the Strip, underwater Santa and more: It’s holiday season in Las Vegas
- Report: More Northeast casinos, more Atlantic City closures
- Key question in Uber/Lyft fight: Should driver lists be required?
- 5 reasons why Liberty will challenge Gorman in state championship game
- Wynn targets millennial gamblers with Encore Player’s Club