This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Peace Tour Concert comes to Summerlin
Published on Fri, Jul 5, 2013 (7:56 p.m.)July 13, 8pm at Summerlin Yoga Diane Mandle returns to Summerlin from San Diego to offer an intense transformational sound immersion with Tibetan bowls, bells, planetary gongs and percussion. Mandle, who is a recording artist with Sounds True will visit 19 states presenting her concert. After the concert participants delight in a sumptious pot luck dinner so bring something to share. 7520 W Washington St. Tickets are $30 advance, $35 at the door. Call 702-367-9642
- Downtown Grand names 4 new executives
- Short supply of beef and pork is creating largest price increase in years
- School district’s challenge: Fill 800 teaching positions in three weeks
- Atlantic City home owned by Donald Trump holdout is auctioned for $530,000
- BMX and reality-TV star Ricardo Laguna: Where I get to shine and show love to Las Vegas