This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Peace Tour Concert comes to Summerlin
Published on Fri, Jul 5, 2013 (7:56 p.m.)July 13, 8pm at Summerlin Yoga Diane Mandle returns to Summerlin from San Diego to offer an intense transformational sound immersion with Tibetan bowls, bells, planetary gongs and percussion. Mandle, who is a recording artist with Sounds True will visit 19 states presenting her concert. After the concert participants delight in a sumptious pot luck dinner so bring something to share. 7520 W Washington St. Tickets are $30 advance, $35 at the door. Call 702-367-9642
- Once left for dead, Las Vegas’ housing market shows signs of coming back to life
- ‘King of Cars’ says ‘the secret is simple: Developing relationships’
- Buffett vs. Musk: The clash of old and new energy titans
- Wily coyotes can thrive in the city and suburbs
- Mysterious donation ‘opens up a lot of possibilities’