This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Behind the scene of the world's highest fashion shoot
Published on Tue, Sep 17, 2013 (7:02 p.m.)Dear Editor: Behind the scene of the world's highest fashion shoot
As you may already know, the world’s highest fashion show on the Grand Canyon Skywalk at the extreme height of 4000 feet above the Colorado river will be hosted by model and entrepreneur Jessica Minh Anh on 1 November 2013. With the concept of MODELS WALKING IN THE SKY thanks to the crystal clear structure of the famous bridge, the show is expected to further redefine modern fashion standards and celebrate the rise of the new generation of self-made entrepreneurs. J Autumn Fashion Show is part of Jessica’s series of history making catwalks at the most iconic venues worldwide following the grand successes on London Tower Bridge, PETRONAS Twin Towers’ Skybridge, Seine River in Paris, and Costa Atlantica in Dubai earlier this year.
The pre-show official photo and promotional video shoot took place yesterday on the Skywalk. You can view behind the scene photos online @ http://bit.ly/16g3tv5 and download them @ http://we.tl/f7YcDRL4CD for your usage. As you can see, we are bringing high fashion to the Eagle’s point.
More info about the shows can be found below
- News: www.jmodelmanagement.co.uk/press.html
- TV Coverage of the previous shows: http://bit.ly/14M7JRL
- Jessica’s profile: http://bit.ly/14zO6NM
- Initial press release: http://bit.ly/177gSbP
- Daily updates: www.facebook.com/jmodelmanagement
Please let me know in case you would like to
- Interview Jessica Minh Anh and participating designers before the show.
- Send your reporter to the show on 1 November 2013 to cover it.
- Receive photos and videos produced by our media team after the show to cover it remotely.
- Gain exclusive rights to broadcast the show live on your channel or website.
Have a lovely day
J Model Management
London: Berkeley Square House, Berkeley Square, W1J 6BD, London, UK
Paris: 17 Avenue George V, Paris 75008, France
Las Vegas: 3960 Howard Hughes Parkway, Suite 500, Las Vegas, Nevada 89169, USA
T: +1 702 990 3791
F: +1 702 990 3501
E: [email protected]
- Armed robber in a fedora targets Henderson casino
- Delano Las Vegas, with its hot desert theme, is cool, hip and South Beach chic
- How UNLV got one of the most powerful computers on the planet
- Vegas pick ’em: NFL week 3 winners against the spread
- Lou Ruvo Center news: Expansion, Michael Buble, NIH meetings + Kerry Simon MSA project