Las Vegas Sun

October 2, 2014

Currently: 69° — Complete forecast | Log in

This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.

Press Release

Filipino American Running for Nevada Senate District 9

Published on Wed, Sep 18, 2013 (6:58 a.m.)

Ron Q. Quilang (R)
Candidate for Nevada State Senator Dist. 9
3675 S Rainbow # 107-300
Las Vegas, NV. 89103
702 751-8314 or 702 283-6521 Campaign
[email protected] or [email protected]
www.electronqnv.org

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Las Vegas Businessman to run for Nevada State Senate, District 9

Republican Ron Q. Quilang has announced that he will be a candidate in 2014 for the Nevada State Senate.

“ My record of owning and operating successful small businesses is proof of my commitment
to small business owners and entrepreneurs. I believe in lower taxes, smaller government, accountability” said Mr. Quilang.

“Our education, criminal justice and transportation departments must be fully funded and operated with accountability” added Mr. Quilang.

Ron Q.Quilang is married with Maria A. Quilang and they have four children. Ron Q. decided to run for State Senator in District 9 because when he was living in District 9 for three years, he had noticed that his neighbors were moving out because they lost their jobs. He knows that if he helps reduce taxes and regulations of small and big businesses, he can attract corporations back to District 9, which will create more jobs, which will improve and stabilize the economy locally and statewide. A stronger economy can provide more educational funding, which guarantees Nevada a better educational system. Ron Q. will be very involved in helping rebuild not only District 9 but Nevada.

Come meet Ron at the following 2 Events.

Friday October 18, 6pm Foundation Room at Mandalay Bay

Tuesday October 29, 5:30pm Little Bangkok Thai Restaurant 3111 S Valley View

Most Popular

• Viewed
  • Discussed
  • E-mailed