This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
E. L. Wiegand Foundation funds technology upgrades at St. Viator Catholic School
Published on Wed, Sep 18, 2013 (3:02 p.m.)At its August 14, 2013 meeting, the Board of Trustees of the E. L. Wiegand Foundation in Reno, Nevada, approved a grant in the amount of $75,789.80 to St. Viator Catholic School in Las Vegas to fund technology and equipment upgrades to the library/media center and classrooms.
- Sam Nazarian’s company will no longer manage SLS
- Almost 900,000 square feet of Summerlin office space placed on the market
- Haggen to sell one of its Southern Nevada stores to Smart & Final
- Q+A: Lyft’s launch in Las Vegas is company’s biggest week yet
- ‘Killer-instinct mode’: Rebels going mad in first official practice of 2015-16 season